Global Media Outreach
Job Description – Marketing Manager
Title: Marketing Manager (Full-time)
Reports to: Marketing Director
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be a part of our creative team that establishes brand identity and positions Global Media Outreach and our subsidiary brands strategically in the marketplace. We are fast-paced, results-driven and consistently evolving to connect with our audiences.
The Marketing Manager position is a working and advising role. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute strategic, multi-channel, results-driven marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Manage ongoing offline and digital marketing strategies, supporting fundraising and lead generation
- Promote consistent brand messaging across all platforms
- Review and implement new technologies to keep Global Media Outreach in the forefront of digital marketing
- Plan messaging strategies and create content for social media, websites, email marketing and other media as needed
- Story acquisition and development
- Create project briefs and instructions to lead the planning and implementation of campaigns
- Develop and manage project estimates and budgets
- Plan project timelines and deadlines as well as project milestones and internal deadlines
- Facilitate internal work teams and workflows as well as negotiate and manage vendor relationships
- Actively monitor website traffic/activity via Google Analytics and develop recommendations to improve the usability of the site
- Establish guidelines, processes and metrics for all marketing initiatives (website, social, email, direct mail)
- Measure impact of programs to make informed recommendations/decisions on future marketing plans and investments
- 4-year related degree and a minimum of 5 years of design experience in an in-house marketing department or agency
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Storytelling skills that appeal to various audiences
- Expert knowledge of AP style
- Production knowledge and experience, including pre-press
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in Apple environment
- Organization to manage a wide range of projects at the same time
- Ability to embrace constructive criticism as part of the creative process and can clearly articulate decisions
ABOUT GLOBAL MEDIA OUTREACH:
Global Media Outreach uses multiple technologies to share the Gospel with billions of people worldwide and help new believers grow in their faith. Our vision is to give everyone on Earth multiple opportunities to know Jesus. The position is located at our headquarters in Plano, Texas.
Employees are expected to actively and intentionally grow in their Christian faith and exhibit Christian character as demonstrated by their attitude, appearance and conduct. All employees are required to sign Global Media Outreach’s Statement of Faith.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. In your email, include at least one paragraph about you, and another stating why you are interested in working for Global Media Outreach.
Back to: Careers