As a Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll be a part of our creative team that establishes brand identity and positions Global Media Outreach and our subsidiary brands strategically in the marketplace. We are fast-paced, results-driven and consistently-evolving to connect with our audiences.
The Senior Graphic Design position is a working and advising role. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Assist in the planning and creative process of all materials, digital and print
- Pre- and post- production quality checks
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon format, deadline and budget
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
- Guide and advise fellow employees in the creative process to foster stronger working relationships and solutions (junior designers, interns, etc.)
- Create compelling designs/images for our print materials and digital materials
- Provide new design and ideas on how to visually message Global Media Outreach
- Support the design needs of the other departments
- Work with the webmaster to design all webpages.
- Direct creative for direct mail, mass email campaigns, social media, advertising, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Create and design all mail packages
- 4-year related degree and a minimum of 5-years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm
- A strong portfolio displaying a wide variety of work
- Expert knowledge and application of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, motion graphics a plus
- Pre-press knowledge and experience
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Works well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in Apple environment
- Organization to manage a wide range of projects at the same time
- Ability to embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process and can clearly articulate design decisions
ABOUT GLOBAL MEDIA OUTREACH:
Global Media Outreach uses multiple technologies to share the Gospel with billions of people worldwide and help new believers grow in their faith. Our vision is to give everyone on Earth multiple opportunities to know Jesus. The position is located at our headquarters in Plano, TX.
Employees are expected to actively and intentionally grow in their Christian faith and exhibit Christian character as demonstrated by their attitude, appearance and conduct. All employees are required to sign Global Media Outreach’s Statement of Faith.
Send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume. In your email, include at least one paragraph about you, and another stating why you are interested in working for Global Media Outreach.
Back to: Careers