Global Media Outreach is on mission to share Jesus Christ online, with a goal to provide everyone around the world with multiple opportunities to hear the Gospel. Our expertise is using technology to share the Gospel over 250,000 times per day across the globe. We develop tools and practices to help more than 4,000 volunteers working in 20+ languages disciple new and recommitting believers. We distribute content from partner Christian organizations as well as develop and publish our own content.
The Webmaster must be a detail-oriented, well-organized, and deadline-conscious individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with various Web content management systems such as Bolt, WordPress, and other CMS platforms is critical. Must be a team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the design, creation, deployment, and operation of Global Media Outreach’s ministry and corporate websites and web-related services and technologies utilizing HTML, CSS, PHP, and Java Script
- Manage multiple websites, translating strategic business requirements and wireframes into new website functionality; maintaining live websites; creating, updating and maintaining website content; conforming to company branding; and completing data analysis regarding website performance and response
- Support web content and assets such as Blogs, RSS/News feeds, video, and social networking services and their associated APIs (if applicable) as it relates to the websites
- Analyze and assess existing and emerging technologies to determine relevance to existing web environments.
- Perform maintenance, administration, enhancement and integration of web-based services such as Salesforce, Linvio, and other donation management software
- Perform reviews and audits for website and online content for relevance, compliance, and regulations/policy
- Collaborate on all web-related projects across conversion optimization, ranking and SEO, and user experience.
Job Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer, supporting multiple websites
- Knowledge of Bolt, WordPress, Linux, or similar enterprise-level content management systems; knowledge of Bolt is especially useful
- Knowledge of web analytics, SEO tools and associated digital platforms
- Experience creating web-based content, brand messaging and digital campaigns
- Familiarity with the latest digital trends, best practices and methodologies
- Familiarity with web standards and browser development tools in Chrome, Safari, Firefox – and ability to test and resolve cross-browser issues
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- BS/BA in Web Development, Graphic Design, Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Helpful to have: experience working across multiple languages and cultures; and experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. In your email, include at least one paragraph about yourself and another paragraph stating why you are interested in working for Global Media Outreach.
All employees are required to sign Global Media Outreach's Statement of Faith.
Back to: Careers