As a Social Media/Content Writer Intern, you will be a part of the digital and social team responsible for creating social media content and ads, writing copy, and advertising across various platforms to advance the mission of Global Media Outreach around the globe. We are fast-paced, results-driven and consistently-evolving to connect with our audiences.
● Agreement to sign the organization’s Statement of Faith and abide by biblical principles
● Ability to work for cross teams and cross-culturally
● Thrives in a fast pace environment and adaptable to change
● Write, edit and distribute content for web, email and social
● Create images for multiple social platforms
● Assist in managing social response for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
● Schedule monthly social content in Falcon
● Measure and report on monthly social analytics
● Contribute to creative team brainstorms
● Must be enrolled in a four-year university studying Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, or a related discipline.
ABOUT GLOBAL MEDIA OUTREACH:
Global Media Outreach uses multiple Internet technologies to share the gospel with hundreds of millions of people worldwide and help new believers grow in their faith. Our vision is to give everyone on earth multiple opportunities to know Jesus.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. In your email, include at least one paragraph about yourself and another stating why you are interested in working for Global Media Outreach.
** Must be looking to earn school credit for the internship. This internship will be unpaid, however, you will receive training and valuable digital and social media marketing experience.
Your schedule will be determined by your school requirements/ hours needed.
Back to: Careers